вівторок, 2 лютого 2016 р.

ГРАМАТИЧНІ ТЕСТИ (11 клас)
Task I
I.      Choose the right tense form:
1.  My favorite occupation….to music.
2.  He brought me a book….
3.  The mind that……harder than ever from south –west all day, faded at sunset.
4.  Mary….when her brother came into the room.
5.  My mother asked me if anything….

1.    to read                    5. had happened              9. is blowing
2.    reading                   6. will happen                  10. had been blowing
3.    was working           7. listening
4.    is working               8. is listening


II.   
1.     When he crossed the bridge , he saw a small village….
2.     He explained the task to Jack , but ….
3.     Having seen this play….
4.     When I was young ….
5.     Living in his….
6.     My favorite subjects were physics and mathematics,….
7.     The town we visited is a four-day’s journey from our hotel, so….
8.     If he knew English well….
9.     If I had attached greater importance to learning foreign languages….
10.                         Had he time….


1.     ….we did not go to the theatre yesterday.
2.     ….I saw him frequently.
3.     ….I could run a mile in less than five minutes.
4.     ….I was going to go to see him.
5.     ….we could not go to the theatre.
6.     ….they take the bus instead of the train.
7.     ….I should have known them quite well now.
8.     ….we took the train instead of the bus.
9.     ….he is still unable to do it.
                   Task II

I.                  Make up the sentences.

1.     Discussing their plans….
2.     After the things had been packed….
3.     If I had more time….
4.     If I went to the country to my aunt….
5.     The trams being full of people….
6.     He could not find….
7.     You must remember….
8.     The worker wanted to know….
9.     We shall meet….
10.    She will be given a new task….


1.     ….I shall be able to walk so as to get there.
2.     ….which instrument was lying in that large box.
3.     ….I should come to see you tomorrow.
4.     ….I was obliged to walk.
5.     ….provided she has solved the first problem.
6.     ….her house had been at the corner of that street.
7.     ….they looked at the map to find the shortest road.
8.     ….provided we finish our work at the same time.
9.     ….my house is at the corner of that street.
10.               ….the house I am looking for.
11.               ….the tourists went to the station.
12.               ….the house he was looking for.
13.               ….I should have a good rest there.
14.               ….we shall go to the station.
15.               ….I shall have a very good rest.





Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар